Travelling Full Time: What They Don’t Tell You & Behind the Scenes
Feb 04, 2020
Since moving to Bali last July and living here for the better part of the past 8 months, I’ve gotten a lot of questions around what it’s like to like out of a suitcase and how it all works.
Today I’m giving you an inside peek at the good, the bad and the ugly…because I can assure you, it’s not all coconuts and sunsets!
- The pros and cons of solo travel (more pros than cons in my opinion, but still some things to think about!)
- How I map out travel and make it all work…and why I’ve massively shifted my travel plans at times
- How travelling full-time affects my work, and how to run a business while going around the world
- What they don’t tell you about the so-called digital nomad life
- Being aware of your privilege when travelling
- A typical day-in-the-life right now
- Dealing with jet lag: all my best secrets and how to get on local time and feel amazing ASAP
- Seasons of hustle and of rest
- Finding balance and time to play
Let’s dive in!
Podcasting for Impact™ : The Course
Episode #142, When Things Go Wrong: Lessons From Crying in an Apple Store
6 Ways to Beat Jet Lag
Want to join the conversation or connect with Emily? Connect below!
CONNECT WITH EMILY
Emily Gough Coaching
Room to Grow Podcast
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at [email protected], or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!
Questions? Comments? If Instagram and Facebook aren’t your jam, send me a good old fashioned email! [email protected]
BRAND NEW EPISODES EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY